While Mojoprint is essentially an English speaking service, we also have many Japanese clients and are currently looking for an outgoing Japanese designer to provide native-level service and support.
- A Japanese native speaker with good English communication skills
- Have proven design/DTP experience and an excellent telephone manner
- Are highly proficient with Mac OS and Adobe software (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign)
- Are motivated, outgoing and friendly
- Are able to work under your own initiative
- Currently reside in Osaka
- Are looking for an exciting opportunity in an English-speaking environment
Duties will include phone and email support for printing clients (especially Japanese speakers), liaising with suppliers and the design/creation of a range of print materials. Other duties include production assistance for our free English magazine, Kansai Scene.
Working hours: 9am-6pm Mon-Fri. Weekends and public holidays off.
Salary: Based on skills and experience
If you think it is you we are looking for, please send us your CV and folio PDF or link to an online folio to: [email protected]
Successful applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews to be held in Shinmachi, Osaka.